Friday, November 9, 2012

Stressful n fun week

This week really is a stressful week but fun week for me.

I have a lot of assignment to do, especially the herbarium collection, I do even know how to do. Today the moral studies test I also dunno how to do, is very hard and our assignment have no " food note", that's wat I heard from teacher, I was like " FOOOOD NOTEEE??? wat is tat??? Lydia took it back to help us to do some correction.

Vivi is the fun part because she has a disease, she keep on MEHING when she speaks. She end every sentence with meh~ even when she type also have meh, so annoying. I hit Ali  because he always tease us CHINESEEEEE, so annoying also but when I hit him, I very happy n suang. Mei mei also compalint something about them to us, so funny the way she complain,. Now, only she knew the pattern of them. Haiz, lesson learnt, dun ever get near anymore.Sayang huh, mei mei, dun cry.

The worst part, I'M SICK! damn.

1 comment:

Mandy ♕ said...

Hahaha, I won't cry! :p Get well soon! :D