Thursday, November 22, 2012

Titanium

I'm bulletproof, nothing to loss

This week is a stressful because we have a lot if assignments need to hand in this week and we have a very stressful test which is chemistry test. It was stressful because of the.....confusing notes, explanation and difficult questions but now, after the test, everything seem just to be beautiful n fun

I watched the video edited by Mandy which is the assignment for study skill and she really very good in this and everybody in this group really did a very good job. I'm so happy to have them as my group mates because we will discuss, do it in a group and help each other out, so sweet, warm, happy n really fun although I act like a crazy n insane girl in the video, I can't do anything to help because u dunno wat happened to me at tat time ??!!!

I watched pitch perfect, so damn nice, they are awesome. The songs also very nice. I laugh throughout the movie, is really good movie for those who like to laugh, sing, music and a Cappella.

No comments: