Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mood

I hope everybody have a very good mood for today. For those who didn't sleep for days, please proceed to ur bed. Those who felt stress these days, go and grab fun n hang out with friends.

It's almost a year since I come to Nottingham. Maybe I never learn things that are BIG but I do learnt something small. In this year, I learn to look and see thing in different ways. I got into dramas between friends which actually I did nothing, I knew some really nice friends, I meet good n fun lecturers n of course annoying lecturers! I cooked my own dinner, cafeteria foods suck, assignments, tests, exams, drive more , etc.

What I leant is, things will come n go. Ur attitude decide everything, try not to be ego, open up ur mind, open up ur chest to receive things from this world! You may find something beautiful!

No comments: